ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This is our acceptable use policy. If you use our website, it means that the policy applies to you and that you agree with it as part of our Website Terms www.bitcoingravytrain.com/terms-of-website-use
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. There may also be changes elsewhere on our site.
By using our site or our services, you confirm that you accept the terms of this policy and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site or our services.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
Who We Are
www.bitcoingravytrain.com is operated by Minted Futures Ltd, a Limited company registered in the Republic of Ireland under company number 618275.
Some important details about us:
Our registered office is at: Office 29 Clifton House Fitzwilliam Street Lower Dublin 2
You may use our site and our services only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site or our services:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our [content standards]
- To send any form of bulk e-mails irrespective of receipt opt-in.
- To gain unauthorised access to third party accounts.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software, hardware or network.
- To carry out email or news bombing.
- To cause or carry out network disruptions and/or other hostile activities or attacks e.g. DoS and DDoS.
- To carry out any form of phishing.
- To forge any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email.
- To run IRC robots or IRC sessions.
- To interfere with the service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks.
- To use an internet account or computer without the owner’s authorisation, including, but not limited to Internet scanning (tricking other people into releasing their passwords), password robbery, security hole scanning, and port scanning.
- To monitor data or traffic on any network or system without the authorisation of the owner of the system or network.
- To employ programs that consumes excessive CPU time or storage space. We reserve the right to terminate CPU intensive process.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our [terms of website use]
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site or our services;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site;
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party;
What you must not do
You must not use the site to do any of the following:
Break any laws or regulations
Do anything fraudulent, or which has a fraudulent effect
Harm or attempt to harm minors
Do anything with material that does not meet our content standards (these are listed below)
Do anything with unsolicited advertising material (known as spam)
Transmit any data or material that is harmful to other programs, software, or hardware (for example, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, etc.)
Copy in any way or re-sell any part of our site (unless we allow it under our website terms)
Interfere with or damage any part of our site, equipment, network, software or storage arrangements.
Here are our content standards. They apply to all material that you contribute to our site and to all interactive services.
You must follow these standards carefully, but please also follow the spirit of them.
Your contributions must be:
Accurate (if they are factual)
Genuine (if they state opinions)
Within the law.
Your contributions must not be:
Defamatory, obscene or offensive
Likely to deceive, harass, annoy, threaten, or invade someone else’s privacy.
And they must not:
Promote material that is sexually explicit
Promote violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, age, disability, or sexual orientation
Infringe anyone else’s intellectual property
Be used to impersonate anyone, or misrepresent anyone’s identity
Encourage or assist anything that breaks the law.
Our standards for interactive services, such as chat rooms and bulletin boards, are as follows:
We will tell you clearly about the service
We will tell you what form of moderation we use for the site
We will try to assess risks on the site (especially for children) and will moderate if we think it is appropriate.
Please note, however, that we are not required to moderate our interactive service. We will not be responsible for any loss to anyone who does not use our site according to our standards (whether or not we have moderated the service).
Important Notice for Parents
Use of our interactive service by a child is subject to parental consent
If you permit your child to use the service, we advise you to explain the risks. Moderation is not always effective
Please contact us if you have a concern about moderation.
Disclosure to Courts
If you have to disclose Confidential Information by order of a court or other public body you may do so.
Suspension and Termination
If we think you have breached this policy, we will take whatever steps we think are necessary.
These might include:
Stopping your use of the site temporarily or permanently
Removing material you have put on the site
Sending you a warning
Taking legal action
Telling the right authorities.
We exclude legal responsibility and cost for actions we take to deal with your breach of our policy.